Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis the season for wedding bells and..cocktails?

The oldest friend I have (not in age, she is actually only 5 years old I just learned) but the one I have been friends with the longest, Liz, recently got married. And by recently I mean in August and I am just now getting around to showing off the pictures. Liz and I have been friends since the 6th grade which is roughly 15 years which is also over half of our lives. She is one of my best friends and it was great to be a part of her wedding after so many years of friendship.

The prelude (a couple bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner pictures):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(the inFAMOUS totem pole):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(we are getting SO tired mom, why did Liz plan rehearsal for 10 o clock in the night time?):

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wedding bells:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And quite obviously-COCKTAILS:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sassy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, the happy couple:

Photobucket

Congrats Liz & Dimitri!

No comments:

Post a Comment